terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2013

Where am I right now?




Where are my eyes, my skin, my lips, my body??? I really don't know. I feel as if I am in a cloud. I feel weird. As if I'm not who I am. Sometimes I think I'm a witch who is far from home. Sometimes I think I'm dust in the wind. Just like says that song Sarah Brightman used to sing. I feel unconfortable inside myself when I think I can laugh, I can sing, I can dance and my mother is dieing very slowly. She recognizes everybody. But she doesn't know what day is today, how old she is, if she had lunch or not. She thinks the Cops are comming to arrest her and take her to prision. She is scared all the time. Every car that passes by she thinks it came to get her and dad to prision.She calls me many times a day to tell me the same stories, I feel so sorry and can not do much to change things.Only tell her how much I love her and that everything is all right. But it's so hard for me to see a strong woman as mom, the way she is now. Skinny, frighten, lost. God help me to stand that suffering.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário