quinta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2013

Sharing some feelings




Well, I'm here again, trying to share some of my feelings and at the same time trying to hide them from the ones I know. Because the ones  around me are already very tired of hearing the same talks and the same complains.
They can not help me anymore...

Why it's so hard to educate our children nowadays?
Why it's so hard to make them believe us that what we say it's for their safe?
Why it's so hard to make fathers listen to what mothers say about their own children?
Why when we are in love to someone we never think ahead???
Why we are not wise enough to think about the consequences of a relashionship not based in love?

Drawing by Mia Montana (all rights reserved)

Why it's so hard to accept things we are not able to change???

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário